Marketing Operations at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a Marketing Operations expert to support our growing demand generation programs. Do you have a passion for innovating marketing programs in Marketo? Building responsive web content for desktop, tablet and mobile? Are you fluent in Marketo, SFDC, HTML, JS, Excel, CRM, KPI, and project management? Do you want to help build a better internet?
In this role, you will work closely with our global campaign teams and you will be responsible for building and implementing new and existing campaigns with A/B testing across our email and web platforms. You will help us upload new contacts and maintain a clean prospect database. With the Martech group, you will also help us measure and improve our lead scoring, lead routing, and other critical systems. Simply put, you will be the technical cornerstone of the Demand Generation team.
- Build individual and triggered lifecycle campaigns in the email and app service platforms.
- Modify content and make copy changes to support A/B testing or new creative launches.
- Edit in basic HTML, Contentful, and responsive coding.
- Create new emails from existing email and app templates.
- Execute tests that support key hypotheses; deliver reporting to the team for further analysis.
- Partner with internal teams and vendors to execute campaigns.
- Exceptional QA skills prior to sending for review and production launches.
- Pull and compile campaign reporting accurately for consumer engagement campaigns.
- Be the voice of Demand Generation within Marketing Operations to ensure processes and operations are optimised for the DG team and their associated KPIs.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with marketing automation platforms.
- Technically savvy - familiar with and able to edit in HTML and responsive coding.
- Experience with Marketo, specifically campaign setup, list segmentation, personalization and automation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment (start-up, small digital agency, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibits curiosity & innovative thinking, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to detail.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.