Marketing Product Manager
Are you a passionate marketer who thrives on the promise of new opportunities, team collaboration and the challenge of meeting aggressive business growth objectives through modern, strategic and data-driven marketing programs? If so, you may be a great fit for our Marketing Product Manager position here at Illumitex.
In this role, you will work very closely with the Sales team to define, implement and measure multi-channel marketing programs designed to take Illumitex to the next level of growth. You will be a key team member and lead several critical marketing initiatives – including product launch and management as well as provide marketing automation support.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, team player and problem solver and is hungry for ongoing learning across all disciplines of marketing and business. This individual must be familiar with multiple marketing competencies and have a proven track record in product management – ensuring key milestones and deadlines are met throughout complex projects involving multiple marketing programs and deliverables.
Product Launch/Project Management: Define go-to-market strategies by product launch, both globally and domestically, including storyline, timing, channels, segmentation, goal setting and measurement. Be able to provide input into the product development process to ensure products align with customers needs to achieve product/market fit, add business value and convey a clear and compelling offer.
Graphic Design: (nice to have, not required) Create, refine and produce brand- and target-aligned designs for collateral, tradeshow materials, digital communications, print advertising, marketing automation templates, website pages and more
Marketing Automation: (working knowledge and basics would be great) Using brand guidelines, define key templates (emails, landing pages, confirmation pages, etc.) for multiple MAP initiatives. Monitor and provide feedback for improvements across MAP programs (PPC, website, social, etc.). More advanced HubSpot experience certainly a plus, with HubSpot certification a goal in future.
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Apply strong analytical skills and an ability to dissect data, to reach and communicate logical conclusions
- Consult with cross-functional teams for direction as necessary
- Take initiative and own responsibilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to change direction and pace when required
- Provide additional marketing support (tradeshow planning/execution and staffing, media fulfillment, agency management, administrative help, etc. as needed). ALL is a collaborative/team effort!
The Marketing Specialist will be required to keep up with the latest developments within relevant areas essential to the completion of the above stated duties, to include informational seminars and conferences on all related and relevant topics and fields.
- Impeccable organizational, communication, project management and analytical skills
- A proven record of project management and product launch, including 2+ years of product marketing experience, preferably B2B and B2C
- Graphic design concepts and production capability would be nice to have a candidate with a working knowledge base with Adobe apps such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ability to update basic copy, assets/attachments and etc. to illumitex.com
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Should be a team player with strong interpersonal skills along with 3-6 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or communications, but also be able to work independently as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or related fields
Skills & Experience that are a definite plus:
- Software experience (preferred):
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Oral communication skills and innovative thinking/creative abilities
- A proven ability to understand highly technical products and procedures.
In exchange for your background and willingness to give your best to the Illumitex team, we offer the following perks:
- Competitive base salary and potential bonus opportunity
- Excellent healthcare, dental and vision programs with the company contributing towards the premium.
- Competitive PTO programs, we take care of our team
- 401(k) program
Illumitex will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.