Marketing Program Manager at Realtor.com
As the Marketing Program Manager on the B2B Marketing Team, you will be responsible for moving both large and small projects and campaigns from inception to completion. Including planning, communicating with key stakeholders, following up on deliverables, ensuring deadlines and SLAs are adhered to, and ultimately executing industry-leading programs. The ideal candidate is a clear and firm communicator, never misses a deadline, and has herded a cat or two in their day.
As a key member of our lean marketing team, you’ll assist in everything from campaign execution, to cross-functional project management across multiple teams and seniority levels. The Program Manager will play a key role in growing our Referral Model and launching new products across the company. We’re growing fast and need someone that doesn’t just keep up, but pushes us forward.
This role will report to the Marketing Director, and will be a supportive role for the whole B2B marketing team.
What will you do?
- Cross-functional project management, including but not limited to: campaign production (email, paid ads), creative team coordination (design, copy, coding), and proofing and legal approval
- Upholding our SLAs with other teams; be the liaison between marketing and sales, support, operations, product, research, analytics, and more
- Maintain project status and documentation through our internal tracking systems as well as through reporting and readouts to teams.
- Develop and submit creative briefs, generate deliverables, timelines, and assign accountability
- Partner with technical teams to optimize our marketing efforts for efficiency and effectiveness. Assist with setting up marketing automation, as well as ongoing communications to current customers
- Designing scalable marketing programs, systems, and processes that enable operational rigor in go-to-market activities. Ensure a full-funnel view of go-to-market activities and associated metrics
- Partner with the product and marketing teams to manage multi-touch email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Manage and promote A/B testing to optimize for performance
- Support the marketing team as needed in additional capacities, including but not limited to event execution, content coordination, branding, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of our database and available segmentation options. Manage the marketing list builds for individual email sends and marketing automation. Assist with strategies to grow our contact database
What will you bring?
- Detail oriented, concise and a quick learner
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Process driven
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem solving
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams; a natural relationship builder
- Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Technically savvy
- SFDC / SFMC experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.