Marketing Programs Coordinator at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
This position will spend their time primarily supporting Demand Generation activity. The Coordinator will provide support in the execution of marketing programs focused on lead generation in the areas of email, social, paid media, and content development. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Programs Manager.
- Support the Demand Gen team on the brand program that is designed to generate awareness and support the full platform.
- Support the team in project management utilizing project management workflow tool, collaborating with design team for creative development, product marketing and brand marketing for content development.
- Assist with the compilation of digital campaign tracking and reporting (Salesforce) and contribute research & analysis.
- Assist with social and email marketing efforts, including writing ad copy (following brand voice guidelines)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR equivalent relevant work experience
- You have some experience in event planning or marketing (personally or professionally).
- You are maniacally focused on details, highly organized and have proven project management skills. You love spreadsheets and calendars.
- You are an excellent communicator, and people have complimented you on your verbal and written communication skills.