Marketing Programs Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Marketing Programs Manager
We are looking for a talented marketer who is passionate about customer success, content creation, and using data to drive customer marketing programs. The ideal candidate excels at creating effective marketing programs and boiling down complex offerings into digestible and compelling content. Successful candidates are savvy digital marketers and are team players, dedicated to the Forcepoint mission and ready to roll their sleeves up when called upon outside of their traditional roles.
US Citizenship or Permanent resident/green card status required.
What you'll do
- Create marketing programs, such as on-boarding, to foster customer success
- Oversee the customer community and increase customer engagement
- Manage the customer case study process
- Design cross-sell and up-sell campaigns that educate our customers on Forcepoint’s full suite of products
- Strategize cross-functionally both internally and externally with marketing, sales, design, product, influencer and experts for maximum program impact
- Create, write, edit, and manage the production of high-quality content including infographics, white papers, e-Books, integrated campaigns, videos, blogs and more
- Work with performance marketing to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, assets, and messages, and modifies the strategy based upon that feedback
- Aggregate and maintain inputs for customer marketing strategy and planning, including audience insights, personas, messaging, competitive information
- Be able to build content that moves people and builds brands
- Have roots in content and product marketing, positioning, and strategic storytelling
- Ability to deeply understand and profile target buyers – their needs, wants, beliefs, as well as how and when they learn about software and how it can solve their business problems
- Have a proven track record of creating compelling marketing for different formats; website, email, blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Fast-learner, skilled in managing multiple projects at once and exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with the ability to persuade are important
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive work ethic able to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to execute consistently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities
- Eager learner who can pick up on things quickly, enjoys learning new skills and knowledge, and is adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Ethical—you believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, or Communications preferred
- 7-10 years of experience creating and developing marketing content for business-to-business channels, preferably in the technology field
- Customer community experience is a plus