Marketing Programs Manager
Khoros is looking for a demand generation Marketing Programs Manager who's passionate about owning a diverse marketing mix of tactics to drive pipeline and revenue. This person is responsible for the strategy, alignment and execution of Khoros campaigns. The ideal candidate is a strategic marketer with a creative mind and a penchant for all things data and measurement, exhibiting agility as learnings surface.
This role requires a team leader who is comfortable working cross-functionally and juggling multiple priorities. This person will be responsible for building integrated marketing programs in partnership with sales and must have a deep understanding of technology sales. This modern marketer will own the strategy and execution plans of marketing programs designed to drive new inquiries, increase lead engagement and accelerate pipeline progression.
This position will report to the Head of Demand Generation.
- Develop overall campaign strategy in partnership with Marketing leadership.
- Define and create the marketing mix per program, in partnership with the channel owners.
- Quarterback the planning and execution of each program across functions.
- Manage the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule.
- Work with Product Marketing to define the scope, audience and positioning of each program.
- Partner with Product and Content teams to create thoughtful, compelling content and experiences for prospects and customers alike.
- Collaborate with design and digital marketing team to develop and roll out coordinated programs across social, display, email, and search.
- Work with Marketing operations to align channels, automate processes and drive program efficiencies.
- Partner with Account Executives and SDR's to execute lead engagement tactics.
- Track and report campaign progress through Salesforce.
- Analyze the campaign results and recommend improvements through new tools, vendors or tactics.
- Source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with outside partners.
- Experience with managing Digital Marketing performance + partners a plus.
- At least 4-6 years experience in demand generation marketing (sales experience a plus).
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding marketing sourced pipeline and revenue goals.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects.
- Hands on experience building and managing successful marketing programs leveraging digital, email, social, direct mail and in-person experiences.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of campaign architecture and the ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated understanding of the lead funnel with experience building programs that drive net new leads in and through the funnel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Determined, positive and proactive attitude.
- B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required.