Marketing Project Manager
Do you look at a puzzle and see a masterpiece? Do you manage your day-to-day life in a Google or desktop calendar? Are you always nominated to sit on your HOA or non-profit board because you always know how to rally others to get the job done? Then you may be our next ShipStationeer.
ShipStation, the leading shipping software for online sellers, is growing quickly and has an immediate need for a marketing project manager. We’re looking for an exceptionally organized individual to help the marketing team scale work across multiple brands. This person will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of cross-channel projects, including the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Manage our project management tool, Asana, including the creation of tickets, assignment of work to others, management of timelines, and communication of deliverables
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Understand resource availability and the best way to allocate an individual’s time to meet project goals
- Ensure all projects are set up in a way that outcomes can be measured, such as white paper downloads, page visits, etc.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and campaigns, always ready to give real-time updates on the status of projects.
- Report and escalate any issues to management as needed
- The ability to lead without authority to influence a group of individuals who you don’t directly manage
- An exceptional ability to manage tasks and deadlines
- Experience working with designers, copywriters, and brand managers
- Proven ability to work with individuals at all levels, across the organization, to get the job done
- An ability to “see the big picture” and develop an understanding of how small tasks contribute to large outcomes
- An ability to ask the right questions to the right individuals
You Must Have:
3+ years of work experience as a Project Manager
4-year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related field
Experience of working with a variety of different departments and the ability to build business relationships
Experience with using various marketing tools (Asana, Hubspot, Looker, Google Drive, Jira, Airtable, etc.)
Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
Exceptional communication skills – including written, interpersonal and public speaking
Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Be a self-starter: high level of initiative and follow-through
Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas and bring a unique perspective
Be a team player!
ShipStation is on a mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders. We are looking for talented people who want to jump in and roll up their sleeves with us to make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled