Marketing Project Manager at Saatva
Saatva is the direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep, and to provide the most elevated shopping and purchase experiences possible. Experience has shown us that the more we help our customers, the more we sell. To that end, we have dedicated ourselves to being the most helpful brand in our space. Our marketing mission is to answer every question a consumer might have about mattresses, sleep, and sleep health, to ensure that every consumer finds the right mattress for them--even if it’s not ours.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Director of Project Management you will be responsible for execution of all marketing campaigns and initiatives. This includes scheduling kick-off meetings, organizing and coordinating the flow of work and information through our marketing organization, setting and tracking milestones, problem solving and overcoming roadblocks and, in the end, making sure campaigns are flawlessly executed on time, on spec and on budget.
- Gathering project requirements for digital channels and advertising experiences (i.e., landing pages, display ads, paid social, emails, etc.) in a smart, concise manner
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously from project inception to final delivery/hand-off
- Creating and sharing project plans, production schedules, and presentations
- Tracking milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Keeping projects on schedule and stakeholders regularly informed
- Identifying and communicating scope details as necessary to stakeholders and mitigating potential deviations to avoid scope creep
- Identifying and removing impediments that block the team's ability to meet project objectives
- Communicating timelines, approval expectations, and project progression to leadership
- Participating in QA cycles to ensure deliverables are met properly
- Identifying, developing, and helping to roll out new processes when appropriate--this is likely, as our marketing and creative teams will have many new members to support our growth, and our processes will have to evolve with that growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree plus 4-5+ years Project Management experience ideally in the creative services industry
- Agency or client-side project management experience; Familiarity with B2C e-commerce and startup work environments a plus
- Experience with website and/or advertising campaign launches (digital and traditional)
- Strong command of the creative process in both the traditional and digital space
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments
- Ability to use common PM tools effectively (presentation, office productivity software, project management software such as Trello, Jira, Smartsheets, etc.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and passion to follow-through projects to completion
- Collaborative possessing strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- High-level of Emotional Intelligence is critical
- Curious with a strong desire to learn and improve processes
- PMP certification is a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
At Saatva, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.