Marketing Project Manager at Whole Foods Market
The Marketing Project Manager role is a full-time position that reports into the Marketing Operations PMO. In this role, you'll partner with the Brand and Digital Marketing teams to own the successful delivery of complex multi-channel cross-functional initiatives and execute companywide programs. Ultimately, you're responsible for all project executions for the Global Marketing Team.
In this role, you're responsible for defining and managing the value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline, and budget for projects. You'll organize and drive resources (capital, staff, tools) to achieve project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget. Your responsibilities include overall project planning, direction, prioritization, change management, delivery, and post-delivery evaluation. Our projects managers ensure project scope, planning, and implementation align with client expectations and business needs.
- Lead and ensure successful delivery of large-scale projects within Global Marketing aligned with Marketing business objectives and goals
- Develop and maintain all project-related documentation (project scopes, budget, requirements, project timelines & internal meetings, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with expanded teams in print, email, web, social, CRM, and customer care
- Lead the execution of all project-related marketing and customer facing materials for in-store and digital activations
- Analyze stakeholder needs, identify gaps, identify risks, and define capabilities for an acceptable solution to the business problem
- Build constructive business relationships with all marketing stakeholders, including regional marketing peers
- Demonstrate effective planning and stakeholder management as well as an ability to set and manage realistic project timelines
- Work with creative and content teams on Retail Marketing campaigns
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, preferably (but not required) in retail or the food or packaged goods industry
- Position located in Austin, Texas at Whole Foods Market Global Headquarters (must be in Austin or willing to relocate here)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Energetic, friendly, and self-motivated attitude
- Collaborative spirit to work with all internal and external stakeholders to gain consensus and clarity
- Vision for broader goals, paired with a passion for organization and details
- Keen listener to understand team needs and create solutions
- Enthusiastic ambassador of Whole Foods Market with an understanding of and appreciation for our Core Values, Leadership Principles and Culture
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.