Marketing Specialist, Performance Marketing
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
This role will be contract to hire. You will support all executional and organizational aspects of performance marketing. This role will report into the Director of Marketing and will partner cross functionally with the brand marketing, sales, product, and creative teams.
- Recommend and carry out testing plans to drive channel, creative, and audience level learnings and conversion rate optimization
- Complete in-depth exploration and reporting of channel level performance including recommendations for optimization
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaign defining key audience cohorts, deciding on send frequency, building email templates, and deploying
- Drive alignment with sales team to ensure tracking and lead scoring is implemented effectively
- Increase awareness through SEM, SEO and Social Paid channels for all funnel stages to increase lead flow
What you need to have:
- 3 + years performance marketing experience
- B2B experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organized mindset
- Previous experience using Pardot and Salesforce
- Experience in digital channel management including SEM, CRM, web and social paid
- Previous experience building and editing web pages using WordPress
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize high level information and communicate key points to partners
What is Preferred:
- Experience working with Google Analytics for reporting
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!