Marketing Specialist - Strategic Partnerships at Invitae
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing in order to lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes for billions of people. To help realize this mission we’re looking for a marketing specialist to join our growing strategic partnerships marketing cluster. The ideal teammate is enthusiastic about marketing campaign, management, analytics and execution.
You will work with all teammates within the strategic partnerships marketing cluster and across Invitae to help to build awareness among and/or leverage partnerships with key partners to ultimately drive broad adoption and consistent utilization of genetic testing for all who can benefit (partners include: biopharmaceuticals, employers, health systems, retailers or others).
Your role spans marketing execution, project management and operations. And requires: strong cross-functional collaboration; business acumen; audience understanding; market and competitive insight; the ability to manage through ambiguity; critical thinking; and strong attention to detail.
Additional attributes critical to success: self-starter, astute problem solver, team-oriented, effective communicator (includes listening skills), hard working with a sense of urgency, proactive, thoughtful, resourceful, efficient prioritization skills, flexible to support in other areas as and when needs arise.
What you’ll do:
- Support and/or lead tactical execution for components of the strategic partnerships marketing plan in partnership with cluster teammates. Includes but not limited to: materials development, webinar execution, conference execution, data publication support
- Expert in salesforce, asana, contentful, marketing cloud, tableau and other relevant tools; this includes development and publication of email journeys, list development and management, setting up reporting, tracking activity, etc.
- Partner across the cluster to roll-up individual work plans, content strategy/calendar, monthly updates and other reporting and tracking activities
- Partner with cluster lead to manage budget and work with other cluster budget leads to roll-up and track overall marketing budget
- Active and engaged member of the marketing team, collaborate and share with teammates in other clusters including international.
- Reports to the strategic partnerships marketing cluster lead.
- Note: the duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional responsibilities may be assigned. It is also possible that the scope of the job may change based on business needs.
What you bring:
- Previous marketing experience (1-3 years).
- Curiosity, humility and a knack for hard work
- Adept at working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Adaptability and organization
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.