Marketing Strategist at SUAVS
SUAVS shoes were designed to free your feet, your mind and your spirit so you can live out your true destinies. Based in Austin, SUAVS is growing rapidly and looking to add a Digital Marketing Strategist to the team. The Marketing is responsible for working together in growing the brand, while making sure we adhere to the SUAVS story and inspiration.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for managing acquisition channels and working with our various Marketing agencies and in house team members to bring forth a cohesive growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in identifying opportunities through data analysis and optimize the different channels for continued growth.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Track and analyze KPI's on our various digital marketing channels to assign spend budgets and prioritize for growth.
- Work with our team to create and schedule product launch campaigns.
- Implement, A/B test and optimize campaigns to improve ROI and CAC.
- Analyze website conversions and optimize using SEM and SEO.
- Assess Media Buys and campaigns to assign project budgets and schedules.
- Monitor, A/B test, and optimize email flows, weekly campaigns and referrals.
- Channel and campaign KPI results and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Hands on Experience with Paid Acquisition and Media Buying.
- Understanding of social media, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and content.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Ads, Excel.
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms is preferred.
- Previous Experience in Budgeting and Growth Strategy is preferred.
Working at SUAVS:
The SUAVS brand is all about making moves and traveling. Although the team is mostly based in Austin, we encourage travel and exploration. We are a small, hands on team who’s helping each other and working together regularly. Be ready to move at a fast pace and pivot quickly.
- Flexible and relaxed work environment with options to work remotely or on site as needed.
- Flexible PTO.
- Benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth.