Marketing Support /Lead Gen Relationship Manager
- Collaborate with all teams supporting NYL’s multiple LTC lead gen programs, including Tampa, Corporate Marketing, Product Consultants and Agency Prospecting areas in the design, development, support and implementation of new association & existing programs.
- Lead efforts with LTC product consultant team to build and execute campaigns and ensure tools and resources are developed to support them in the field and at agency meetings and events.
- Manage LTC marketing research efforts including communication of insights to senior leaders and embed learnings into materials created and approaches used.
- Liaise with other NYL marketing teams to ensure brand consistency and leveraging of shared resources and services.
- Support New York Life Marketing and other departments (as needed) in their efforts to design, develop and implement a lead distribution strategy.
- Develop, build and deploy turnkey resources to support LTC sales and agent and field management training programs.
- Work with Field Development team (both Field Management and Agent Development) to embed programs, processes, tools and resources within our core development programs
- Work with compliance to ensure timely review and filing of consumer facing marketing content and review of agency materials
- Special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to simultaneously handle several projects while balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience with the client acquisition lifecycle (consumer, prospect, client) and with building prospecting strategies and tactics for agents/advisors to grow their book of business
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact and earn trust of peers and senior management across the organization
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Insurance sales experience is a plus, especially LTC sales
Read Full Job Description