As the Marketing/Events Coordinator, you’ll work on a wide array of projects for the marketing team, and will oversee all our marketing events and social media channels.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Manage all marketing trade shows, AlertMedia hosted events, and other events as needed
- Work with Marketing Operations to evaluate event performance. Make recommendations for event attendance based on past performance.
- Manage and reconcile marketing budget
- Build and manage AlertMedia’s social media profiles and presence including creation of a master social calendar
- Monitor and engage in any social discussions about AlertMedia and our industry
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Work on other marketing projects in collaboration with the team as assigned, with a willingness to be a resource to the overall marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business/Business Analytics, but any major will be considered so long as it’s accompanied by an aspiration to contribute to a growing, busy marketing team
- Prior internship or other experience with exposure to marketing automation and CRM applications preferred, and/or aptitude and desire to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to write creatively with minimal direction
- Prior customer-facing or customer service experienced preferred, and/or aptitude and desire to interact with customers, helping them answer questions and learn about how AlertMedia can help their organization
- Prior event marketing experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across the company and effectively communicate with them
- Ability to stay calm, collected, and professional under pressure
- Ability to positively impact a team with energy, enthusiasm, and hard work
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.