Marketing/Revenue Ops Manager: B2B Enterprise - Cybersecurity - *Must be hands-on with HubSpot* at Living Security
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your analytical marketing leadership skills to a fast-growing venture-backed startup? Look no further! Living Security is looking for a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing and a proven track record of success with their marketing programs who will report to our Head of Marketing.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
As our dream candidate...
- You understand what it takes for marketing to contribute bottom-line results in revenue to the business.
- You are confident leading the development of scalable processes and marketing technology that empowers your teammates to drive aggressive results.
- You have developed processes and reporting for high-growth marketing organizations with exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and digital marketing agencies.
- You are a growth driver--someone who not only supports the needs of the team, but a person who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business. You have the hunger to win!
This is an amazing opportunity to define and build a marketing operations function that impacts the way Living Security markets and engages with our customers. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution, strong program management, digital marketing expertise, and the ability to drive strong and focused marketing practices while developing the company’s marketing processes.
- Be the “owner” of our HubSpot CMS & CRM--this means that you’ll be the go-to HubSpot person in our organization.
- Establish a set of KPIs with sales and ensure marketing meets its part of the SLA and sales is additionally following up with marketing demand to lead to predictable revenue.
- Design, execution, system configuration and operations of marketing automation solutions, the marketing database, and track performance in order to plan, report and conduct analysis.
- Manage the administration, reporting and dashboards for marketing campaigns for Living Security, working closely with the marketing and sales team to measure and report on conversions and opportunities for improving performance.
- Develop intelligent nurture programs within HubSpot, aligned to various audiences and specific stages within the buying journey.
- Execute and optimize full end-to-end lead management with Sales, managing and optimizing the lead journey including routing and efficient handovers to Sales.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies to attract customers to the company website, online presence, and promote our platform offerings.
- Analyze online statistics and marketing campaigns, and identify the best practice to optimize online marketing performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- MUST BE HUBSPOT CERTIFIED with a minimum experience of 2-3 years in HubSpot’s Marketing Hub
- In-depth knowledge of HubSpot, effective nurture campaigns, lead management, and database management
- 3+ years experience in marketing ops and digital marketing
- Experience in project management, with strong organization skills
- Digital Marketing and social media know-how, experience with LinkedIn and Twitter (paid & owned)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and social media
- Problem-solver with excellent analytical abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience to include paid, organic, and SEO proven success
- Knowledge of cybersecurity or tech industry and B2B go-to-market best practices, processes, and tactics
- Have an A/B testing and optimization mindset
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient utilizing Moz, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, retargeting
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with good understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
- Ability to pivot and adapt in a quickly changing environment
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.