Marketo Specialist at LogicMonitor
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Automation Specialist will act as the power-user of LogicMonitor's marketing automation platform, Marketo, to ensure best practices in lead management and attribution, nurturing, and database management.
They will work closely with Marketing Program Managers (digital, event, & campaign managers) to plan, create, and execute marketing automation campaigns across the customer lifecycle that effectively optimize audience segmentation, cadence and creative to drive Marketing KPIs, including demand creation and conversion, customer engagement, and retention.
In addition to building marketing programs and maintaining the marketing database, this role will also assist with upholding the lead flow process and the handoff to sales, marketing technology implementations/integrations, reporting and analysis of marketing program performance, and email delivery and acquisition efforts.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Manage technical and operational aspects of Marketo to generate, nurture, distribute and report on leads.
- Work closely with the Marketing Program Managers to plan, create, and execute all assets and programs in Marketo.
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure all programs are optimized to be tracked for attribution and funnel metric purposes.
- Manage all list uploads and distribution in Marketo.
- Work closely with Marketing Program Managers and Marketing Operations to ensure successful lead handoff from Marketing to Business Development Team.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative/content, and tracking requirements for each campaign.
- Develop and maintain meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our marketing database.
- Build and maintain customer journeys, advanced nurture builds, drip and one-time email campaigns across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and conversions.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drive conversion improvements.
- Conduct ongoing efforts to improve our sender scores and deliverability rates and monitor key email performance metrics and manage unsubscribes/subscription preferences.
- Ensure lead-scoring process is followed to pass qualified leads to sales and improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with web developers to create, implement, and measure click-thru rates for web landing pages as part of overall campaign.
- Deliver campaign results to management for sharing with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Work on operational and data analysis projects as needed.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ year as a Marketo or Eloqua power/admin user, Marketo certified preferred
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns in Marketo.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Database experience (pulling data, cross referencing, importing, and maintaining subscriber attributes).
- Knowledge of email regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to track and report on marketing KPIs
- Work successfully with cross functional teams