AdAction Interactive is seeking a Media Coordinator to join our Media Services support team. This is an entry level, high growth potential role that will support our Media Operations department, including our Network Publisher, Campaign Management, and Internal Media Buying teams and owned media products. Through exposure to each business channel, Coordinators will build a deep well of experience and industry expertise.
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2018, AdAction Interactive is the premier ad network working with elite agencies and Fortune 100 companies to deliver over six million monthly app installs across more than 180 countries worldwide. Our fast-growing Austin office is seeking a highly motivated and talented professional who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile media and advertising industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join the AdAction team and work in the heart of the mobile advertising world.
- Support Campaign Strategists with planning, execution and optimization of mobile app advertising campaigns with an emphasis on organizing data and generating initial insights.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to fulfill Media campaign reporting needs.
- Assist in activating, managing, and optimizing publisher sources within the AdAction 3rd party media network.
- Support Internal Media Buying team with campaigns on native ad platforms through reporting, audience and targeting research, campaign creation and creatives development.
- Help manage the campaign creation and management for AdAction owned media products.
- Coordinate daily with other Media Coordinators to distribute tasks, share best practices and address campaign needs.
- Provide troubleshooting support, as needed, with Ad Operations, internal data systems and reporting to help diagnose campaign or publisher issues.
- Constantly search for revenue growth opportunities in all AdAction Media channels.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS required.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in a data-driven environment.
- Highly analytical and incredibly attentive to detail: you’re comfortable manipulating spreadsheets and pulling out actionable insights.
- Eager and quick to learn: you’re excited to dive into the mobile app advertising world.
- Accountable and confident: you own your work and are equal parts independent go-getter and team player.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who has a track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- Mobile, tech, or digital media-related background a plus.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance and up to 6% 401(k) matching. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!