At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
- Assist in building, managing, and optimizing advertiser campaigns with our network of publishers.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, traffic quality to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Monitor publisher activity and potential policy / program violations.
- As needed, coordinate activities and resources between internal teams, including sales, account management, operations and finance.
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns to drive maximum performance for our clients.
- Provide troubleshooting support for technical issues associated with campaigns.
- As appropriate, represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 0-3 years experience as Media Coordinator or similar.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Excel and experience analyzing large datasets.
- Able to effectively interpret data, analyze results, and optimize campaigns quickly.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and trouble-shooting.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.