RetailMeNot is expanding the Media Planning Team! This is the newest team on the Retail and Brand Solutions Team and reports up through the SVP of Sales. In collaboration with Account Directors and Account Managers, the person in this role will own the media planning process, campaign building & execution for advertisers in your account team’s book of business.
As a Media Planner, you will partner closely with account teams of 2-4 Account Directors and Account Managers and will have ownership of the media plans in the combined portfolio of the account team. You will collaborate daily with many cross-functional teams like Operations, Marketing, and Finance as well as work across a variety of industries and verticals. In addition, you will work with your account team and directly with customers to develop media plans and strategies that achieve customer goals.
A successful RetailMeNot Media Planner will build relationships cross-functionally, will live the RetailMeNot core values, and have a passion for client success!
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant digital media experience
- You are an experienced agency Media Planner or Assistant Media Planner
- You have experience with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, and or G Suite
- You are familiar with Operative / DFP and Tableau
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative
- You are success-motivated with a keen eye for process improvement and efficiency
- You have project management characteristics who can multi-task and reprioritize rapidly
- You have strong communication skills and desire for collaboration
- You have attention to detail and consistent curiosity
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects at on time while communicating consistently
- You have strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
What You'll Do:
- You will work with clients and account teams to understand the strategy, KPI’s and goals for each account you support in order to build effective plans
- You will work cross functionally with Marketing, CRM and AdOps teams regarding campaign setup and dissemination to ensure successful partnership
- You will work alongside Account Directors and Finance to ensure media plans are forecasting sales accurately
- You will manage all internal campaign approvals and pricing approvals
- You will communicate externally with clients to source offers and creative assets prior to campaign launch
- Build offers and creative assets via in-house systems, append to media plans
- Communicate internally with cross-functional partners to keep team abreast of prioritization, deadlines, etc.
- Integrate multiple data points into a well-developed media plan
- Foster relationships with ADs and AMs who will help guide account strategies, while also collaborating closely with fellow Media Planners to develop standard methodologies
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.