Media Planning Manager at Atlassian
The media planning team is responsible for strategizing and measurement of marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attract new audiences and ultimately add new customers to our growing community. You'll join a world-class team that is a critical growth engine for the company.
This team will handle project intake, budgeting, audience segmentation, ensure execution, pacing, and external/internal reporting. The team will work with many internal and external teams to manage large scale projects from ideation to completion and beyond
- Looking for a passionate, highly motivated individual to own the Net New (NN) performance of integrated marketing campaigns
- Handle all project intakes for Net New IMC on a quarterly basis
- Manage the budgeting and pacing process for all NN IMCs
- Manage an external agency that will execute on media plans for all NN IMCs
- Organize reporting and handle periodic reporting as required by individual IMCs
- Analyze, ideate, and recommend optimizations to campaigns in flight
- Help forge standardization of processes and procedures (P&P) - This team is new, so many new P&Ps are required to reach an optimum efficiency. This position will have a large role in defining what those standardizations are.
- Build, optimize and report on campaign performance
- Responsible for daily bidding and budget allocation across targeting, keywords and relevant segments
- Recommend media mix and strategy to stakeholders
- Must have exceptional Excel skills with knowledge of formulas, calculating and manipulating data comfortably within Excel
- Solid experience in managing all aspects of buying, including tracking and media optimization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- An analytical and innovative approach to solving problems
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Strong & proven understanding and experience running paid advertising campaigns across key platforms including Google Search, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Display
- Advanced level of ad group structuring, creative rollout, and testing
- Ability to provide insightful reports on a frequent basis with data-driven recommendations based on performance data
- Strong ability to analyze campaign, creative & targeting performance data in order to improve KPIs and tie performance from platforms back to business goals
- Understanding of buyers journey and purchasing funnel
- Strong project management skills
- Great team player
- Familiar with ad platform targeting capabilities to inform campaign building and structure
- Basic understanding of ad tracking
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.