Media Specialist at Arrive Logistics
Your responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
- Significantly contribute to employee engagement by producing media content that increases readership, viewers, and gains employee/audience buy-in.
- Provide website /owned media content support for weekly, monthly, ad-hoc, and project-based employee and customer facing publications.
- Supporting social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including social content research, development, editing, scheduling, engagement, auditing and reporting.
- Assisting in marketing project management tasks related to task creation, tracking, organization, and scheduling on one internal platform Asana.
- Research a variety of multimedia formats, including but not limited to web content, announcements, blog postings, podcasts, and digital content for various social media platforms.
- Shoot and edit photos and videos for digital and social media content.
- Assist with requests for footage, imagery and logos.
- Contribute to other marketing projects & initiatives as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience preferred.
- Has a strong ability to organize and maintain multiple responsibilities across a variety of initiatives within the department.
- History of overseeing multimedia and/or graphic design projects strongly preferred.
- Beginner to Mid level proficiency in social media, web design, and photoshop.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft and Adobe product lines, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and MS Powerpoint.
- Beginner to Mid level proficiency using After Effects and Motion Graphics experience.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on campaign needs.
- Demonstrated skills in videography, video editing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and under tight time deadlines
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A positive, flexible attitude and interest in being part of a modern, growing marketing team.
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail and can work efficiently in the fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create concepts, designs, and layouts for large scale graphics.
- Previously supported social media efforts on behalf of an organization or individual.
- A quick learner with an efficient work style.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!