Online Merchandising Manager
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
360training is seeking an entrepreneurial and analytical Site Merchandising Manager to drive merchandising efforts across multiple sites. This person will be focused on building a world-class customer experience on our homepages and other high-traffic sections of the site. He or she will be a key player in driving process improvements for the site and establishing merchandising best practices, using testing and analytics to make data-driven decisions.
This role is responsible for defining and executing a “best in class” experience for customers within each of the diverse product offerings. We are relentless about ensuring that the merchandising data, site features, and overall customer experience is the best that it can be.
The successful Site Merchandising Manager will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, an interest in eLearning, and a passion for user experience to improve the onsite merchandising strategy. They will build an unparalleled shopping experience in collaboration with team leaders across the company. The Merchandising Manager will advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the go-to person for insight on site traffic and merchandising performance.
The ideal candidate is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused with great judgment and creative problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated skill with technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing, advanced data analysis or other similar experience. They will be passionate, organized, and comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once. And, they will have demonstrated past experience in helping generate the right content, headlines and evens some key assets for a website.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Be the primary decision maker on merchandising, copy, and headlines on the web properties.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on traffic and customer personas to all the web properties
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth
- Maintain a strong vision for potential site improvements driven by passion for the customer.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the site and various product categories
- Partner across Category Management, Product Management, Merchandising Operations, Brand, and Marketing to drive collaborative projects to completion and ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
- Perform daily maintenance and merchandising updates on site
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA with strong work experience of 3-5 years in the merchandising area
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics strongly preferred
- Senior presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.