Paid Marketing Manager
Do you look at marketing data and start identifying trends? When you look at a CPA for a campaign, do you start thinking of ways to lower costs without hurting signups? Then you may be our next Paid Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of growing the top of the funnel through various marketing channels, optimizing spend across the brand, and reporting on key performance metrics associated with these channels to best allocate spend.
- Responsible for allocating, investing and optimizing media budget across all brands and channels from top-of-funnel to bottom-of-funnel to meet performance and brand building goals
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across all marketing channels
- Work closely with agencies, analytics, and business operations and intelligence partners to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and drive scalable results
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition of funnel metrics, measurement, and campaign performance
- Reverse engineer a revenue goal into a robust marketing plan with a mix of programs and channels initiatives that can predictably drive revenue growth for both existing customers and new prospects.
- Develop & execute Account-Based Marketing strategies aimed at winning specific targeted accounts in conjunction with sales.
- Establish a set of KPIs with sales and ensure marketing meets its part of the SLA and sales is additionally following up with marketing demand to lead to predictable revenue
- Interface with Marketing Communications, Sales, and Product Management to ensure their ideas are brought to life
- Champion and execute all CRO & A/B testing and marketing best practices across the organization
- Optimize our conversion funnel on our site through quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve the conversion rate and the Ring on-site experiences.
- Partner with the Creative, Web Analytics and Digital Product team to prioritize a roadmap and operationalize a testing calendar.
- Partner with the Acquisition media team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies.
- Responsible for driving increased business performance from our shopping site by creating a conversion rate optimization process.
- Own conversion testing and reporting for trials to conversion and partner with Product/Engineering to implement testing roadmaps for CRO efforts in-app
Performance & Success Measures
- Increased marketing ROI by program / by channel
- Reduced/optimized CPAs
- Increased website conversion
- Improved brand health metrics (e.g. awareness, consideration)
You must have:
- 5+ years of work experience as a marketing professional
- 4-year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related field
- A history of owning and managing large advertising budgets across one or many brands
- Experience working with a variety of different departments and the ability to build business relationships
- Experience with various marketing tools (Asana, Hubspot, Looker, Google Suite, Jira, Airtable, etc.)
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once
- Exceptional communication skills — including written, interpersonal, and public speaking
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter: high level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas and bring a unique perspective
- Be a team player!
ShipStation is on a mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders. We are looking for talented people who want to jump in and roll up their sleeves with us to make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled