ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are looking for a Paid Media Analyst to develop and grow Aceable’s paid media opportunities through data analysis, testing, campaign management, and bid management using the latest platforms and technology available. Aceable has big growth targets and this role will be critical to hitting our numbers. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person with experience building paid social and paid search advertising campaigns, performing deep analysis, and exceeding performance criteria in PPC and social ads. In this role, you will continually build, test, and tweak social and search marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness by having an intimate understanding of the underlying data to execute campaign optimizations utilizing structured best practices. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic performance media environment where every day is a new and exciting challenge for you to overcome. If you are results-focused, scrappy, and smart, then this is the position for you!
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable was named winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017 and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data-driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute on Paid Social and Paid Search projects across multiple verticals with a highly collaborative, fast-paced digital marketing team
- Create and implement launch strategies into new social media platforms and audit our current paid social campaigns
- Build search and social campaigns, conduct audience research, review, and edit ad creative/copy
- Audit and QA search and social campaign builds, settings, and structures to ensure nothing slipped through the cracks. Attention to detail is critical
- Manage search and social bids to maximize return across campaigns, devices, audiences, and other levels
- Conduct deep daily analysis to determine paid marketing effectiveness, identify opportunities, and execute upon them
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and performance updates to communicate successes, inconsistencies, under‐performance, or any other campaign related metrics
- Continuously improve performance through testing, leveraging campaign analytics
- Assist with project management and hitting deadlines across a team of multiple people
- Create opportunities through staying current with new paid media channels, software, and industry best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience managing digital paid social, OTT, and paid search campaigns
- Expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, TikTok, and other paid media platforms (Twitter ads, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experience managing paid search and the difference in strategy tactics for push and pull marketing
- Jedi-level analytical skills -- we analyze everything
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail. There are always multiple projects ongoing simultaneously, and you need to be able to deliver on all of them
- Passion for working with a team and the ability to deliver and receive direct, real-time feedback
- Proven track record of being a fast learner who is constantly striving to find a more efficient way to complete a task
- Disdain for merely hitting goals, because your self-motivation, accountability, and sense of urgency drives you to exceed them
- Experience running programmatic campaigns
- Ability to guide ad design decisions or ability to create
- Ad copy expertise
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2020
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.