Paid Media Associate, Financial Services at Red Ventures
Our Financial Services team is looking for a bright, curious, and action-oriented analyst to join our team as a Digital Paid Media Associate. If you like data, marketing, and analytics, you’ve come to the right place. At Red Ventures, Digital Paid Media Analysts are responsible for implementing, analyzing, and optimizing data-driven campaigns to create growth for our clients. In this role, you’ll need to think strategically and act tactically. It is a highly visible role, where you’ll be charged with exploring new ways to leverage RV’s portfolio of brands and audiences to drive growth for our partners. You’ll be working with large marketing budgets to execute campaigns for the nationally recognized brands we partner with. Our Digital Paid Media roles offer full funnel ownership, an opportunity to have an immediate impact, and experienced teammates to learn from.
What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day execution and analysis of paid media campaigns while identifying and testing opportunities for account growth and optimization.
- Work hand-in-hand with our incredible in-house team, including web designers that create our digital ads and engineers that build our proprietary technologies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to find conversion growth opportunities using RV’s portfolio of brands.
- Learn from some of the best and brightest digital marketing thought-leaders in the industry
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical role with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, and other analytic platform experience a plus.
- Experience in Display, SEM, or paid social marketing and related platforms (e.g. Google Ad Manager, AdWords, Facebook) a plus.
Our Business Model: At Red Ventures, we use our expertise in SEO, paid search, web development, and analytics to drive conversions for clients in high-growth industries.
We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our paid media strategy. We play in competitive verticals so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for a Digital Paid Media Associate to join our team.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]