Paid Media Strategist, III at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine has an opportunity for a Paid Media Strategist to join our growing Digital team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Paid Media Strategist who will work closely with other digital marketers and business partners to implement, report on, and optimize various paid media channels across several brands. This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing, close-knit digital media team, and drive accelerated growth for the business.
What is cool about this job.
Paid media is a key component of our company’s growth strategy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building a global brand for an industry leader. Collaborating across internal departments, countries, and agencies, you will drive and demonstrate the impact paid media can have on our business.
The day to day:
- -Driving high performance digital marketing campaigns: executing, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on channels such as Google and Bing SEM, YouTube, GDN/Display, DSP platforms, and paid social platforms (Facebook/Instagram) across multiple brands.
- Engineering and operationalizing improvements to our optimization, reporting, and general go-to-market activations.
- Analyzing and building our current instrumentation to increase our time to insight and ultimately performance improvements
- Institute a rigorous test-and learn methodology for ad, landing page, audience performance, and more. Continuously observe active campaigns vs. projections to ensure the most successful campaigns are scaled.
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting performance data to the team and upper management, and providing regular reports on the status of the business.
- Test and implement audience segmentation, channel analysis and optimization, first and third-party data strategies and creative optimization. Test and analyze creative across channels to further progress engagement and conversion.
- Staying on top of industry trends, and presenting new opportunities to accelerate our growth.
Your skills and expertise:
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning, managing, and optimization at scale with demonstrable impact on business growth.
- Knowledge of executing paid media strategies including building audiences through customer data, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets, and relentlessly testing/iterating to generate results
- Mastery of AdWords and Facebook Business Manager. Strong grasp of other martech tools and platforms, including: SA360, DV360, Bing Ads, various DSPs (Basis, TradeDesk).
- Strong web analytics proficiency (Google Analytics, Adobe, IBM)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience managing paid campaigns for a B2B company a plus.
- Google Analytics/AdWords certifications a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required.