Paid Search Manager
In the fast-growing industry of eLearning, helping customers find what they need online is absolutely critical. Operating a world-class paid search campaign is a way to help customers with their search.
360training.com is looking for a Paid Search Manager who will be responsible for managing paid social campaigns throughout their full lifecycle including marketing launch, creative messaging strategy, performance optimizations, and post campaign analysis. This role requires a hands-on approach to the campaigns, but also the ability to work cross functionally both internally and with agencies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities, include but is not limited to:
- Create and implement effective desktop and mobile campaigns across a number of paid media platforms, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Manage Google AdWords Search, Display, Video and App campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing and optimization.
- Manage campaign budgets & adjust bids to optimize campaign ROI.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report KPIs to management on a weekly and monthly basis, and continually recommend ways to optimize the search engine business.
- Work with the entire marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns for both consumer and business customers.
- Keep pace and report on SEM and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS in Marketing or Advertising or a related area.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience managing paid advertising campaigns with experience optimizing paid social campaigns.
- Must have extensive experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Analytics a plus.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong focus for using data to gather insights, experience optimizing creative to increase digital campaign performance, and the ability to meet aggressive media performance goals.
- Experience with project management and coordinating cross-functional teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Able to work independently and make things happen and can operate cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment.
- Reliable, dependable, works with a sense of urgency.
- Enthusiastic and genuinely interested in digital marketing trends.
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.