Paid Search Manager
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.
WP Engine has an opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join our growing paid media team. We're looking for a SEM professional with experience managing a large SEM portfolio and using it to grow conversions and revenue.What's cool about this job.
Paid media is playing a crucial role in our company growth and paid search is a key component of our strategy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building a global brand for an industry leader. Collaborating across internal departments, countries, and agencies, you will demonstrate the impact Search Marketing can have on our business.The day to day.
- Building, maintaining, and evaluating SEM campaigns daily.
- Managing a high six-figure search budget.
- Conducting keyword research, including competitive analysis.
- Combing through our paid search accounts for opportunities to optimize and grow.
- Developing and implementing regular testing to uncover new ways to increase our impact.
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting performance data to the team and leadership.
- Working with the creative and web teams to bring new campaigns to life.
- Writing and editing engaging ad copy.
- Keeping up with the latest industry trends.
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, and optimizing SEM campaigns at scale with demonstrable impact on business growth.
- Mastery of AdWords and Google Analytics is a requirement.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience managing paid search campaigns for a B2B company a plus.
- Google Analytics/AdWords/Bing certifications a plus.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.