Paid Search Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Paid Search Manager that will be responsible for building and optimizing our Paid Search strategy on platforms such as Google and Bing to drive worker leads. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a passion for customer acquisition, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and expert problem-solving and experimentation skills
Why Join us? Our Worker Marketing team at Workrise is responsible for driving skilled trade workers to our platform while maintaining an efficient RoAS. This role has the unique opportunity to define how we leverage Paid Search to achieve our goals and to build the foundation for future growth at Workrise.What you’ll be doing:
- Build, measure, optimize, and scale our Paid Ad spend on Google and other platforms while maintaining KPIs
- Supporting both local campaigns where applicable as well as national strategies to capture skilled worker leads via Paid Search platforms
- Develop hypotheses and implement tests to drive growth using creative/copy, landing page optimization, audience definition and segmentation, ad placements, etc
- Partner with Analytics to identify actionable performance trends and develop strategies to act upon them, as well as support LTV and attribution projects
- Monitor and report out on key metrics to leadership
- Influence cross functional teams to get things done and drive business results
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing Paid Search campaigns either in-house or at an agency
- Experience building campaigns from scratch and scaling to multi-million dollar annual budgets
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing concepts such as CPC, RoAS, etc
- Strong data skills with experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data using a variety of systems
- Basic/Intermediate SQL experience a plus
- Low ego — you care about outcomes and team successes over individual credit
- Courageous, discerning, curious, and agile outlook — you believe there are always better ways to get things done
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!