Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
Manager of Paid Search (Search Engine Marketing) is accountable for successfully managing Paid Search campaigns for multiple verticals – eCommerce and membership driven business models. The primary responsibilities in this role are to be the go-to Search expert, successfully leading the day-to-day the Paid Search campaigns; act as the central hub of collaboration and problem solving across various departments/resources including senior level colleagues and senior level business leaders at the client, while delivering against the client goals.
- Media Planning /Management:
- Oversees and guides paid search program for Cart.com brands
- Contributes to the development and execution of market strategies for Paid Search campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Responsible for translating objectives from client and account leadership and translating into strategy and tactics for paid search campaign.
- Performs day-to-day campaign activities for paid search campaign, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Lead – Curate, write and deliver optimization analysis based on business goals (ROAS, CPA, CPL, CAC etc.)
- Maintain and QA client reporting, working with our Business Intelligence team to ensure campaign reporting integrity
- Ensure proper trafficking and tracking of campaigns
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to develop testing metrics and priorities by channel/client.
- Management & Thought Leadership:
- Demonstrates thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client facing materials, such as presentations, Point of Views, business cases, and performance reports. Proven success managing client relationships directly.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-function channels & teams (Strategy, BI, Creative), to support omni-channel strategies, align with media and maximize opportunities
- Serve as in-house channel expert. Keep internal and client teams up to date with best practices recommendations and industry trends.
- Certifications: Google Ads Certification, Microsoft Ad Certification, GA certified
- 3rd party management tool (SA360, Kenshoo) experience
- 2+ years of eCommerce paid social experience (within the last 1-2 positions held)
- 4+ years PAID SEARCH experience.
- Direct campaign management only (will not consider anyone without hands on keyboard experience within last year of employment).
- Experience working with feed vendors
- Experience working with a large amount of SKUs
- Experience in Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud, YouTube,
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, DOMO, etc.),
- Experience Project Management tools (Asana, Basecamp).
- 2+ years Google Display Network experience
- Experience in trafficking with third party ad server such as SA360, Kenshoo
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-based environment
- Experience with management of Shopping Portal Product Feed Platforms for Marketplace management (ex. Channel Advisor, Feedonomics. Etc)
- Working understanding of cross media channels, specifically SEM/SEO best practices
- A constant student of digital media – no matter how many years of experience you have under your belt. You must see these disciplines as areas of your mastery – from the basics to the most complex. In short, we are looking for passion, pursuit of perfection, kaizen, and constant innovation to increase the Company’s performance and resources.
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.