The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for boosting AlertMedia’s market presence through paid channels, 3rd party promotions, and third-party review sites. This person will help introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful paid campaigns.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are an expert in all things paid marketing and have applied these skills in a fast-paced, B2B technology company. You have a keen attention to detail with the ability to understand and utilize relevant marketing metrics, work with complex datasets to discern performance, optimize campaigns, drive key decisions, and measure outcomes. You are a relationship builder who excels working cross-functionally with the ability to work independently and take ownership.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Manage paid search and partner advertising campaigns including strategy, budget, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Analyze data across paid channels to gain a clear understanding of ROI across multiple channels, vendors, and promotional offers
- Use data to make informed decisions and recommendations on how to grow our pipeline
- Research and find new channels and vendors to grow our qualified lead volume and decrease our CPL
- Craft and optimize funnels aligned to the customer journey and target segments for all campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with marketing team members to help improve the buyer’s journey and conversion rates
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of all programs, and analyze performance and make recommendations to improve lead quality, CPL, etc.
- Collaborate with web marketing, content marketing, product marketing, and campaign managers to create content and campaigns for each paid channel.
- Minimum of 1+ years of paid search experience required
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Expert in Excel and data analysis
- Detail oriented, with a strong commitment to perfection while not afraid to make mistakes
- Ability to test methodically and support conclusions with data
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Be comfortable giving direction to and collaborating with writers, designers, and other members of team
- A love of learning, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work outside of job description to achieve team and organization goals
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Great To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Mathematics, or related field
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.