Paid Search Strategist
ProjectManager.com is a successful online Project Management software-as-a-service with thousands of paying users and clients like NASA and the United Nations using our platform to manage projects. In our new Austin office, we are seeking a “Senior PPC Strategist” to further fuel our company growth.
Are you an experienced senior PPC Strategist who is able to create a comprehensive Saas Paid Strategy for Growth, across a wide variety of advertising channels? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
With a multi-million dollar paid advertising budget, we are seeing a paid advertising professional who can scale our advertising conversions, at an affordable CPA.
You will have in-depth expertise advertising in the Saas B2B space across all common advertising platforms, including Adwords, Bing, Capterra, LinkedIn, Facebook and Youtube to mention a few.
The Project Management Software industry is highly competitive, with advertising rates frequently over $100/click. To tackle this challenge head on, you will work with our existing paid advertising team to create innovative strategies that allow us to advertise in this space, and allows us to scale our company profitably.
You need to be able to work autonomously, generating and executing on new ideas every day. We are a close team so your opinions, ideas and thought leadership will be highly valued.
It’s a hands-on role, purely dedicated to boosting the volume of free trials for our software, at an affordable CPA across all advertising channels. Your key responsibilities include:
- Paid Advertising Strategy: Working with the “Director of Lead Generation” & “VP of Marketing” to create a Paid Advertising Strategy which dramatically scales the volume of Free Trials for our software, at an affordable CPA.
- Building New Advertising Channels: Building advertising campaigns on new channels, to attract our target market to our product offering.
- Optimizing Existing Advertising Channels: Creating new campaigns and optimizing xisting campaigns, within our existing Adwords, Bing, Youtube, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising channels.
- Your goal is “to increase the volume of high value trialists, within a budgeted CPA”.
Skills and Experience
As our Paid Advertising Strategist, you will have proven experience in advertising in a highly competitive space, applying unique solutions to enable a pragmatic and affordable CPA. This is our greatest challenge and it will be your bread and butter. To do this, you will need:
- 5+ years overall experience with AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Youtube & Facebook advertising
- Dramatically grown many multi-million dollar PPC accounts
- An expert in creating Paid Advertising strategies
- An expert in the above advertising platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Landing Page optimization
- Experienced in CRO with testing tools like VWO & Crazy Egg
- Deep understanding of newly released AdWords updates and changes
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Highly intelligent, a quick learner and energetic
- Data driven and analytical, with excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing, positive by nature
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Committed, loyal, trust-worthy and a great team player
- Honest, upfront and helpful at all times
- A passion for working hands-on with data to achieve results
- Amazing full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO policy including paid sick days
- 401k with company match
- Work/ life balance- Work hard when you’re here, but leave your laptop in the office. We mean it.
- Open atmosphere: our product continues to grow because we hire amazing people with great ideas