Part-Time Social Media Coordinator at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa
Khoros is seeking a Part-Time Social Media Coordinator to add to our growing professional services team. The ideal candidate embraces a fast-paced work environment and is interested in supporting customers from a wide-range of industries. A working understanding of social media and major networks is preferred, as is a sense of curiosity and a "can-do" attitude. The successful candidate will be an organized, thoughtful communicator, with an interest in learning more about social media.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and manage customers' brands across major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Manage high levels of inbound conversations, proactively identifying efficiencies.
- Manage paid and organic content publishing across major social networks via the Khoros platform.
- Work with strategists, analysts and customer teams to plan, forecast, and report for social media marketing and care programs.
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources, ensuring data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
- Responsible for downloading raw data reports that chart customer KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for the customer's daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in progress or completed
- 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
- Demonstrate passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space.
- Some weekend coverage will be required.