Partner Manager - Marketing Merchandising at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
As a Partner Manager you will help build a world-class Technology Partner ecosystem to support the needs of our merchants. The primary responsibilities of this Partner Manager are to manage and grow the partner relationships in the BigCommerce App Marketplace by working across the organization to implement scalable programs that ensure both partner and BigCommerce growth and success. This role will be measured against a set of success criteria, including SaaS Other revenue growth, net new MRR growth, and process alignment.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, qualify, and approve new Technology Partner applications across all verticals to fill platform gaps and needs, as requested by sales, marketing, account management, product, and support, in order to close net new business and increase the awareness of BigCommerce
- Manage a large number of existing Technology Partners by creating and supporting programmatic training, enablement, and communications
- Develop success metrics, including specific KPIs that drive merchant adoption of partner technology solutions and revenue growth for both BigCommerce and partner
- Work with the Partner Management team to identify, nurture, and hand-off key relationships when they reach strategic value
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to design, implement, and scale co-marketing activities for large groups of partners
- Closely monitor and maintain reports for all technology partners, including revenue share, sponsorships, and program fees, to ensure that partners are following all program guidelines and meeting requirements
- Effectively create and share process, documentation, templates, and training materials for the technology partner team and BigCommerce employees
- Manage partner portal updates, content and communications for all partners
- Serve as a liaison for internal and external partner support inquiries
- Become an expert on the BigCommerce platform, complementary ecosystem technologies, product roadmap, and company vision
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional experience in Sales, Account Management, Marketing, or Business Development ideally including direct experience in Partnership Management or Partner Marketing
- Master communicator, both written and verbally, with excellent presentation and client/partner relationship management skills required.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.