Partner Marketing Manager, Associations
As Partner Marketing Manager, Associations you’ll help develop and manage Procore’s partner marketing strategy for associations, as well as execute communication and go-to-market plans to ensure Procore’s business objectives are realized. In this hands-on role, you’ll create, implement, manage, and evaluate opportunities with targeted associations to reach their members. In addition to developing relationships with national and chapter affiliated organizations that support the construction industry, you’ll work closely with internal teams to kickoff initiatives and manage partner marketing programs.
To be successful in this position, you have a blend of strong execution skills in content, brand, and event marketing along with an ability to build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Platform Team) as well as external partners. You have an aptitude for relationship building, have strong communication skills and know how to negotiate a deal.
- Develop strong business relationships with associations and manage the day-to-day relationships to set priorities, drive deliverables and ensure successful execution of programs
- Plan, deploy, and measure association plans that increase product awareness, brand affinity and ultimately drive new business
- Manage and monitor event sponsorships and speaking opportunities
- Help develop quarterly partner strategies in collaboration with internal marketing resources including event strategies, content marketing, go-to-market campaigns, and quarterly budgets
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of marketing or business development experience (Partner or Alliance Management role preferred)
- Strong program management skills and experience in managing numerous campaigns simultaneously
- Experience leveraging multiple channels; Social, Event, Email, Display, Content, etc.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast-paced work environment and short deadlines
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Construction industry knowledge and relationships a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in marketing, business, communications or a related field)
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.