Partner Marketing Manager
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2017 is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to create and drive marketing strategy and execution across our Strategic Business Development Partners. The ideal candidate is an experienced and energetic marketer and team player who manages collaborative marketing campaigns across internal teams and strategic partner stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to and through partners, including identifying joint co-marketing opportunities and leading execution of campaigns through the partner channels.
- Develop marketing strategies and support campaigns to meet partner success metrics.
- Collaborate with internal marketing subject matter experts for planning, resourcing, and executing integrated campaigns agreed upon with partners
- Drive collaboration with partners’ marketing counterparts to plan, develop, and execute agreed upon marketing and communications projects
- Manage projects to completion with internal and partner teams, providing ongoing communication and updates throughout project as well as analyzing and reporting out metrics, lessons learned, and recommendations when projects end
- Develop scalable marketing assets, campaigns, content, and engagement strategies
- Report and analyze metrics for marketing leadership
- Help to define and implement tiered marketing benefits for partners, including executing GTM strategies for top tier partners
- Lead the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs, including cross-functional collaboration with corporate marketing
- Represent the interests and perspective of our partner ecosystem via events, media relations, social media and community awareness programs
- Champion our partners within BigCommerce to ensure we deliver an awesome partner experience--the best in the ecommerce industry
Who you are
- 7+ years of marketing experience, ideally in software or technology partner marketing—you’re experienced in the best techniques and tools and can prove it
- Previous experience building partner marketing programs from the ground up and the ability to scale and grow in highly evolved partner ecosystems is required
- Experience with gray or white-label solution joint marketing is preferred
- Proven success with integrated marketing programs (you will be asked to showcase a portfolio of partner campaigns)
- Experience with marketing automation systems like Marketo and Salesforce.com is preferred
- Efficient - You are an extremely organized program manager, attentive to detail, and have excellent prioritization skills that allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time.
- Strong Communicator - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations, and are comfortable providing an informed point of view on marketing engagement with partners.
- Customer Focused - With dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, you get first-hand information and use it for improvements, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships, gaining trust and respect.
- Attentive - You have a passion for client service and satisfaction, strong attention to detail, and are able to manage sensitive information and lots of data with ease.
- Analytical - You possess strong logical, problem solving, and Excel skills.
- Flexible - You adjust quickly to the changing need of the business, are responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative - You have the ability to forge strong bonds across all levels of the business as well as lead and influence internal partners such as other Marketing channels, Finance, and Business Development.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members
- Ethical - You are humble, driven to make a difference, and consistently do the right thing the right way every time.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store.BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Four especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events