Partner Marketing Manager at A Cloud Guru
STRATEGIST | RELATIONSHIP BUILDER | PLANNING GURU
As A Cloud Guru’s very first Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for selecting, planning, managing and executing co-marketing campaigns to generate sales pipeline through A Cloud Guru’s relationships with key partners such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft. Partners play a key role in A Cloud Guru’s go-to-market strategy and activating various co-marketing channels will directly impact our market reach, growth and relationship with key partners.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.What makes the Marketing team awesome...
We design the graphics, write the words, and funnel the funnels. We bring the brand to life with a sidecar of delight along for the ride in every interaction with our students. Play around with a brand that understands the value of not being stuffy and corporate, even on the business side. Everyone is receptive and encouraging of new ideas. There’s a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. We believe everyone brings value. It’s refreshing and energizing to be in a collaborative environment like that.
The people who really shine at ACG are the ones who are able to be their awesome, kind, helpful, vulnerable, unique selves. We celebrate our differences, our quirks, our obsessions, and we're stronger for it. - Doogs, Scale Modeling Guru (and Senior Copywriter)As a Partner Marketing Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our partnership channels and goals
- Build strong collaboration with the sales team counterparts and partner organization
- Develop and manage compelling co-marketing strategies, campaigns and activities to maximize the value of partnerships
- Research and analyze partner co-marketing opportunities, and select high-potential programs for execution
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team as required to develop and deliver partner-focused events and webinars; advertising, email, social, and in-app campaigns; promotions; and pricing strategies
- Working with the Product Marketing team, develop and maintain an ecosystem of content and collateral– one pagers, webpages, and training and enablement materials - that demonstrate the value proposition of A Cloud Guru to partners and their customers
- Devlier partner presentations and trainings, as needed
- Plan, implement, measure, and improve partner-focused awareness, lead-gen, and signup-gen campaigns
- Leading, influencing, and executing integrated go to market plans with multiple partners and across relevant internal teams
- Work with finance and marketing to request and manage co-marketing budgets
- Coordinate and facilitate partner-related public relations and analyst relations aligned with marketing communications and corporate development teams
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS partner marketing
- Deep understanding of B2B sales and customer lifecycle
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Cross-teaming experience with sales and partners
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, competing priorities and partners simultaneously
- Passion for Cloud Technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEOMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Human connection. Get to know the Gurus with good times and get-togethers inspired by our values, virtual happy hours, lunchtime trivia, or a socially distanced drive-in movie.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.