BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin is the fastest growing eCommerce platform on the planet and we’re hiring a Partner Marketing Manager, Payments to be responsible for creating and driving our joint marketing execution across BigCommerce’s strategic payment partners.
As a marketing manager, you are responsible for driving cross-functional creation, management and reporting of payment partner-marketing programs for customers as well as partner customers or prospects.
You will execute and optimize a marketing strategy and manage collateral development for payment partners. You will be a primary marketing contact for multiple payment partners and act as a trusted collaborator and leader. You will play a key role in our long-term growth strategy of engaging and growing our merchants revenue via the adoption of strategic payment solutions.
The right candidate is an experienced, energetic marketer and team player who manages collaborative marketing campaigns across internal teams and strategic partner stakeholders.What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute campaigns marketing both with and through partners including ability to identify joint co-marketing opportunities and lead execution of campaigns through the partner channels
- Define and execute joint partner marketing campaigns to obtain new BC merchants
- Drive merchant adoption of payment partner solutions with satisfaction, competitive differentiation and revenue impact at the forefront of your programs
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns by working closely with BigCommerce stakeholders and our partners’ marketing counterparts
- Manage projects and communications internally and with partners to achieve agreed upon success metrics
- Be a trusted liaison that aligns the following teams for joint success: 1) sales team 2) partner marketing team and 3) BigCommerce marketing leadership and subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Execute and optimize marketing strategies and support campaigns to meet or exceed target metrics
- Collaborate with internal marketing subject matter experts for planning, resourcing and executing integrated campaigns agreed upon with partners
- Ideate and jointly plan with partners’ marketing counterparts to develop and execute agreed upon marketing and communications programs across various available channels (examples: in-app messaging, email, demand gen channels)
- Manage projects to completion with internal and partner teams, providing ongoing communication and updates throughout project as well as analyzing and reporting out metrics, lessons learned and recommendations when programs end
- Develop scalable marketing assets, campaigns, content and engagement strategy to serve partners
- Report and analyze metrics to marketing leadership
- Champion our partners within BigCommerce to ensure we deliver an awesome partner experience--the best in the ecommerce industry
- 5+ years of software / technology marketing experience
- Payment-related marketing experience is preferred
- Rock Star Marketer with an amazing portfolio of joint campaigns
- Proven experience on cross-functional teams, creating success and instilling best practices
- BS/BA in Marketing, or related field preferred
- Customer Focused - You have passion for the partner ecosystem, understand profiles of various types of partners and their programmatic requirements, and want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers
- Excellent Communicator - An excellent written/verbal and interpersonal communicator who builds cross functional bridges and success
- Highly Collaborative - You have a true team mentality (your work requires collaboration with partners in Business Development, Product Marketing, Customer Support and much more) and demonstrated success working cross-functionally in larger organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners
- Adaptable - You are flexible and efficient, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and adjust quickly to the changing need of the business
- Composed - You have the ability to balance Getting Sh*t Done with humility and sense of humor and know how to execute consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
- Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it