LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting key initiatives that focus on communicating, retaining, and expanding LogicMonitor’s channel and technology alliance partnerships. Such responsibilities may include developing and/or coordinating joint marketing campaigns (e.g. email outreach, paid digital, direct mail campaigns, co-marketing activities), overseeing partner-related event logistics (e.g. joint online, industry, or regional event activities, partner advisory boards), and building out partner sell-through and sell-to type programs.
The ideal Partner Marketing Manager will be able to prioritize their work while assisting multiple stakeholders on time-sensitive projects. The successful candidate will proactively find new ways to support communication and outreach efforts with LogicMonitor partners to expand our footprint.
Here's a Closer Look:
- Work with the Channel and Alliance Managers to align on strategic plans and identify key support areas that drive the business forward
- Manage co-marketing outreach campaigns that drive awareness around product integrations and/or reseller opportunities
- Define, implement, and maintain regular cadence sell-through and sell-to campaign models to support expansion efforts through the channel
- Work across global regions and departments to develop a quarterly partner newsletter with educational resources and product updates
- Manage logistics and tactical execution of co-marketed events, including online, industry tradeshow ancillary events, and/or regional field level events
- Support the partner lifecycle, including recruitment of partners into co-marketing activities and maintenance of partner participation records in co-marketing activities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably around channel and/or partner marketing programs and events
- Strong ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Baseline knowledge with marketing and sales automation tools
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and a desire to meet/exceed deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Travel up to 15% once travel resumes
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.