Partner Marketing Manager at FloSports
As a critical member of the FloSports’ Marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager will contribute directly to the department’s customer acquisition goals by leading partnership marketing for multiple FloSports verticals. You will build relationships with rights holders, promoters, athletes, sponsors and endemic media to execute marketing plans that drive new subscribers and build both the FloSports brand and the partners’ brands. You will be responsible for developing strategy and executing across both digital and offline marketing channels. The position requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to build relationships, along with an obsession for flawless execution. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing and is based in Austin, TX.
- Build and manage relationships with rights holders, promoters, athletes, sponsors and endemic media to develop joint marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and drive subscriber acquisition.
- Develop multi-channel partner marketing plans including digital (partner websites, social media, email, etc.) and grassroots marketing (watch parties, local event sponsorships, etc.).
- Lead the planning and execution of in-venue marketing at events, including branding/signage, merchandise, activation booths and fan engagement.
- Lead cross-departmental communication related to partner marketing across the organization including sales, rights acquisition, partner success, digital marketing, content, production and internal/external agencies.
- Provide diligent weekly reporting on performance against goals and develop data-driven insights for use in future planning.
- Manage the creative development process for digital and offline marketing assets working in partnership with the digital marketing team and the design team.
- Identify and develop opportunities for innovation and improving processes and practices for greater efficiency and higher quality.
- +6 years of marketing or sales experience with proven success in a related role, ideally within athletics or a subscription based media or sports media company.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or a related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Proven experience planning and managing activation marketing at events
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Strong writing, project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience managing a budget.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment