Performance Marketing Lead at realtor.com
About the Role:
We are seeking a data driven, growth-oriented marketer to join our Performance Marketing Team. The Performance Marketing Lead will play an essential role in driving growth for Realtor.com’s Consumer Brand. You will own a substantial marketing budget and drive growth by building, measuring, optimizing and scaling a portfolio of paid media channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates. Success in the position requires expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for customer acquisition.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build the foundation for growth marketing at Realtor.com.
- Lead growth and optimization strategy across Paid Media Channels with the focus on Paid Search
- Aggressively manage and grow a substantial monthly spend while maintaining KPIs
- Monitor and report out on key performance metrics to leadership
- Develop hypotheses and implement testing strategies to drive growth using creative/copy, LPO, audience segmentation, ad placements, keywords etc.
- Partner with analytics to identify performance trends and develop insights to help influence decisions for paid media strategy
- Influence cross functional teams to get things done and drive business results
Experience & Skills:
- 5-7 years of hands on experience managing paid search in-house and/or owned and optimized a complex program with proven results in influencing business outcomes
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, economics or related field, MBA a plus
Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, experience solving complex and diverse business problems
- Experience using online advertising solutions such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, DSP, SA360, Kenshoo, Adobe Ad Cloud is required
- Basic/Intermediate SQL experience a plus
- Experience with web analytics software such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is required
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM and RoAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building complex spreadsheets, including pivot tables, multi-function formulas and elaborate graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.