Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, high-performing marketing professional to join our team and drive performance across multiple marketing channels, with a particular focus on direct mail. This is an amazing opportunity to drive marketing performance and in turn grow your career at a rapidly scaling fintech company. This position will be the performing analyst in several of our leading marketing channels, inclusive of direct mail (which is one of our fastest growing channels). You will be responsible for growing our customer base and loan originations within the direct mail channel. You will also collaborate with the existing marketing team to define the right multi-channel marketing strategy to ensure we are engaging our potential customers in the most effective and efficient way possible. The ideal candidate has experience with designing and executing direct mail campaigns, analyzing and determining multi-channel marketing strategies, analyzing customer behavior and has some exposure to digital advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, display, etc. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator who has a keen ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways, all while being a team player. This role will be based at our headquarters in Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and analyze the necessary data assets and give actionable recommendations pertaining to Billd’s direct mail strategy – inclusive of the necessary planning and schedule
- Collaborate with your fellow marketing team members, as well as the credit and risk functions, to improve targeting capabilities while understanding the right balance between risk and growth
- Be the lead performer on driving the internal campaign selection process, communicating the strategy, and analyzing the results
- Provide analysis and projections for the direct mail channel
- Assist our Vice President of Marketing (to whom you will report) on other digital channels like Facebook and Google, among others
- Support the Growth Manager and the VP of Marketing in their management of credit bureau and prospect database relationships
- Be familiar with managing owned channels including email and organic social media
- Conduct market research and identify new potential opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, finance, or related skill set
- 2-3 years of proven work experience in a similar role at a fintech, leading financial institution, or at a marketing agency
- Prior direct mail experience is required, with multi-channel marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated history of using test and learn methodologies
- Meticulous and detailed in everything you do
- Obsession with understanding and learning what motivates a customer
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Team player with a concierge mentality – no task is too big or too small
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.