Performance Marketing Manager at Tecovas
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing and executing media plans to target audiences at every stage of the conversion funnel to drive omnichannel growth. This role will interact with Merchandising, Business Intelligence, Retail, and Brand teams to continually evolve our customer acquisition strategy. This role will be responsible for owning the execution and day-to-day optimizations of Paid Social, Native, and Display campaigns in line with budget. We are looking for someone to monitor and analyze performance data to formulate tactical plans to improve brand awareness, website / in-store traffic, and revenue. Additionally, this role will partner with our Brand team on asset development to cultivate new audiences and expand market share. While our new Performance Marketing Manager will ideally have a background working in paid social media management, they should have deep knowledge of data and reporting, Paid Social, Native, Display channels and experience working with creative teams.
- Utilize a variety of targeting capabilities (location, device, demographic, customer lists, etc.) to effectively reach qualified audiences with compelling messaging and product offerings.
- Operate campaigns for the following vendors and beyond: Facebook, Taboola, Google Display Network, Criteo.
- Showcase analytics findings and provide concise recommendations to inform marketing strategy.
- Manage vendor relationships to uncover optimization opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, and secure beta features to lead the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define strategy for product launches, store openings, and partnerships.
- Define and execute an experiment roadmap to improve brand engagement and deliver incremental revenue. Includes A/B testing and launching new channels / campaign types.
- Manage short-term and long-term projects alike; with an ability to dive deep to surface any and all issues that allow us to gather insights, solve problems, and further our business
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, preferably with e-commerce
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience managing high volume Paid Social campaigns, specifically on Facebook and Instagram
- Aptitude to understand who our customer is and become an expert in Tecovas
- Strong understanding of audience development in all stages of the marketing funnel pertaining to the sale of physical products
- Proven ability to translate performance data into actionable insights using quantitative analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Tableau
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Analytical and data-driven mindset. Able to synthesize information and turn insights into actions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to interact at senior levels of the organization
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and establishing process to drive initiatives forward
- Strong project management skills – ensure project milestones are met according to commitments; ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of project types that vary in scope and scale and excel in a lean work environment
- Positive, can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
This role will report to the Director of Acquisition Marketing with whom you will work directly on a day-to-day basis, but duties will span cross-functionally and certain projects will support other functional leaders.
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous employee discount