Performance Marketing Manager at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to aggressively grow our industry-leading accounting, finance, and marketplace solutions. As ScaleFactor's Performance Marketing Manager you will own the strategy, execution, and tracking of our SEM, Paid Social, and Native channels to drive marketing performance in line with budget. This includes monitoring and analyzing channel performance and maintaining reporting on campaign performance, ROI, and LTV. You’ll drive ongoing campaign optimization and expansion with ongoing copy and landing page testing to improve performance and drive high volume at high ROI. You’ll build campaigns from the ground up, including: campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copywriting. Fluency in digital marketing, paid search, and affiliate management technologies are required
If you thrive in the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin startup scene and have deep experience in business operations for a SaaS company, then ScaleFactor may be a perfect career fit for you as a Performance Marketing Manager. Working alongside a team of intelligent, fiercely dedicated professionals, you'll collaborate and solve challenging problems in service to our rapidly growing Marketing team at Austin's newest hyper-growth startup backed by top-tier VCs!
- You've seen this movie before and love a great growth story, especially a homegrown one from Austin! As an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, you know the insanely high speed the best startups run at, and you thrive on that high energy
- You have excellent project management skills and are comfortable with coordinating multiple objectives, goals, and timelines to launch a successful campaign
- Your creativity helps you constantly come up with new ideas to improve your output
- You’re not afraid to present and take ownership of your ideas, wins, and losses
- You’re comfortable with stopping on a dime and reorganize priorities as needed
- You're at home with other intelligent and dedicated professionals who geek out on metrics
- You’re a builder with a positively awesome attitude. You go above and beyond the call of duty, and people love working with you!
- The primary responsibility of the Performance Marketing Manager is to achieve lead generation excellence through optimization of existing ad channels and develop unexplored channels
- Build campaigns from the ground up, including account setup, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copywriting
- Optimize existing ad channels, including landing pages, ad copy, design, CTAs, etc.
- Collaborate with the content team to define the best messaging & creative approaches for ongoing ad optimization by audience
- Track, monitor, and report on paid lead flow performance including Spend, CPL, Conv. Rates, Lead Quality, etc.
- Leading conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects, A/B testing, and testing platforms (Optimizely, Instapage, etc.)
- Apply the latest advertising trends to media campaigns
- Manage the paid media budget to deliver the highest volume of quality leads as possible
- Monitor competitive advertising strategy
You are analytical, highly motivated, detail-oriented and you thrive working in a fast-paced environment. You have a thorough understanding of marketing technology, experience using paid search management tools, passion for online marketing, with an emphasis on paid search will be crucial to your success. Your growth-oriented mindset around ideation, prioritization, testing, and iteration and your ability to provide clear, reliable reporting with actionable recommendations on all activities to key stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing, with 3+ years in performance and digital marketing (affiliate is a plus)
- Experience with managing SEM, Paid Social, and Native campaigns
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of performance marketing strategies, digital testing design, and execution
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions
- Experience in Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience with attribution tools
- AdWords Certification
- Affiliate marketing experience in the financial sector
- Surround yourself with top talent. We hire the best and push each other to get better every day.
- Work at our industrious new office located in East Austin, next to cool neighborhood spots like Austin Bouldering Project, Friends and Allies, and Sa-Tén
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- 401K starting Q2 2020
- Unlimited PTO, flexible hours, and optional work offsite days
- Free parking and centrally located offices accessible to local bus lines
- Periodic free onsite massages, yoga, meditation classes
- Pet-friendly HQ
- Catered Friday lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks, lunch and learns, some bagel/taco days
If this role describes you and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to receiving your complete application online. A one-page resume highlighting your relevant experience which qualifies you for this role is a must!