Performance Marketing Senior Manager at Shipwell
Performance Marketing Senior ManagerAbout us
In a world where shipping expectations and complexity are greater than ever, Shipwell is on a mission to empower supply chain efficiency at scale across every company size, stage, and industry. Supply chain solutions today are highly disconnected, rigid, and difficult to use, but Shipwell is disrupting the status quo. Our solution combines everything our customers need in a comprehensive platform that adapts as the market and business demands change, so they can effectively manage the entire process in one place and never have to rip and replace. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including Gartner Magic Quadrant for TMS and Forbes 2020 Next Billion-Dollar Startup. Join us and be part of the Shipping Evolution(R)
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
What you will do when you get here
As Shipwell’s Performance Marketing Senior Manager, you own pipeline growth and efficiency across paid channels including search, social, and display. This role will report to the Director of Demand Generation, partnering closely with all channel managers as well cross functionally with the broader marketing and sales teams.
- Own and execute direct response acquisition strategy (SEO, paid social, display, web) including setting forecast and budget across performance channels.
- Utilize analytics capabilities to establish, track, and optimize for direct response performance, reporting on pipeline intelligence metrics. Leverage analytics data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Lead in-market testing and experimentation strategies to identify new areas of opportunities for expansion and refinement of creative, messaging, targeting, page testing, and overall channel efficiency.
- Implement and manage corresponding technology stack including ad platforms, management tools, relevant website features, and testing tools like Google Optimize.
What you need to have
- You have excellent presentation, collaboration, and communication with ability to synthesize complex information to the appropriate level for your audience.
- Experience and expertise in Google Ad and Display Network, Google Tag Manager, YouTube, Google Analytics, Salesforce, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, and other direct response marketing channels.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- 7+ years experience focused on Performance, including SEO, CRM, web, and digital marketing for a B2B organization, account based marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on establishing clear reporting and testing methodologies to forecast and track performance, using data to uncover opportunities and inform continual improvements to your strategy both within performance marketing channels
- Fluency in web, CMS systems, and mobile app tech stacks.
- Expert understanding of targeting, tracking and attribution technologies in addition to a strong understanding of BI tools and how they can be applied to a CRM database.
- In-house experience on a B2B SaaS product that involved close collaboration with sales and brand marketing teams.
- Basic knowledge of SalesForce and Pardot or complementary CRM tool.
- 401k matching contribution plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Office in Austin, TX or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
---The Salary Range for this role is between $140,000 - $180,000 based on Years of Experience, Skillset, and Location.
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within our Austin, TX office or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.