PPC Strategist at Effective Spend
Effective Spend is looking for a digital marketing professional with 2+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search advertising campaigns. The right candidate exhibits a true passion for digital marketing and excellent communication and people skills.
In our PPC department, you’ll have the opportunity for promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing and grow your knowledge and skill set with us.
Client & Performance Management:
- Own and build client relationships with medium to large accounts.
- Perform deep-dive performance analyses.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for new client onboarding and quarterly business reviews.
- Establish monthly client goals and manage your accounts toward meeting those performance goals.
- Campaign Creation– Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing.
- Campaign Management & Optimization– Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time.
- Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting & Analysis– Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Google Trends, Google Ads, Power BI, and more.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2+ years of full-time paid search marketing experience.
- Paid social and display advertising experience is also a plus.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field.
Effective Spend is proud to be recognized on the ABJ’s Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing companies in Austin and named a Top 10 Best Places to Work. Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee