Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to change the world through digital experiences? At Adobe, we give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver on their creative and marketing vision! Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling our customers' digital transformation and new experience-led business models.
You will be immersed in a dynamic work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous "best places to work" awards. We are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you are looking to build your career, Adobe is the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic, and inspiring people in the world.
We are looking for an individual with high initiative, a strategic approach, and customer experience strategy talent. The Senior Digital Strategist is a digital-savvy professional with experience designing and executing consumer experiences for multi-national brands. A passionate and effective communicator, the Senior Digital Strategist conveys the evolution of the consumer experience and develops strategic marketing programs that align with our clients' overall business objectives through strategic insights and direction, and makes significant recommendations that deliver on client business objectives and important metrics. This leader role will focus on Organizational Development & Organizational Effectiveness programs for Adobe customers.
- Support client presentations with a strategic viewpoint on research and analysis.
- Lead in the development of consulting strategy and campaign briefs
- Lead and conduct analysis to help create and implement new organizational models and change management strategies/plans that maximize stakeholder adoption
- Possess an understanding of digital transformation and change management in order show positive value and return on investment
- Drive discovery, research and analysis on customer operating models to identifying change barriers, critical KPI identifications and cultural shifts needed for success.
- Write and present operational growth strategies that align to customer KPIs and desired business outcomes. Create, communicate and evangelize customer scale plans to drive ongoing value and growth.
- Contribution to the evolution of Adobe Customer Solutions Organizational Development capabilities to remain a relevant offering and deliver customer value.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the Digital Performance Strategy team members on the OD capabilities and customer leadership.
- Identify the trends and technology shaping the future of consumer behavior and be able to understand how these trends may influence future organizational change
- Drive discovery, research, and analysis on customer operating models
- Synthesize client findings into presentations of strategic narratives and conclusions appropriate for all levels of client leadership.
- Collaborate across multiple functional domains (Adobe and customer) fluently and easily, and leading difficult conversations to logical and objective conclusions with an action plan to move forward.
- 5+ years of digital agency or digital marketing consulting experience.
- Proven ability to conduct senior-level interviews and facilitate group discussions/working sessions.
- Excellent communication skills required, with the ability to write succinctly.
- Willingness to travel based upon client needs. Pandemic considerations are in place at Adobe.
Skill Set Desired
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Visualization and prototyping
- Good command over spoken and written communication (organization and PowerPoint presentation skills) in order to influence change
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Facilitation and observational capabilities
- Knowledge of organizational structure and change
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to understand (and decompose) the bigger picture of a problem
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At Adobe, we create an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Additional employee benefits include paid family leave and flexible time off. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.