Khoros is looking for an exceptional Principal Product Marketing Manager for our Community Solution area. In this role, you will drive the go-to-market strategy and execution for product and feature launches, and you'll create programs that accelerate sales and drive category leadership.
We are looking for someone with superior product marketing skills and proven B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced startup culture. You will be responsible for communicating and delivering the value of our product innovation to the market. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
- Identify and drive Market opportunities -- you'll be responsible for synthesizing qualitative and quantitative market signals (e.g., market trends, win/loss data, competitive intelligence, and market penetration) partnering with Product Management to drive our product and GTM strategies
- Product Launch Management – from strategy to execution, lead the go-to-market plan and life cycle process for our launches
- Product and Solution Positioning – create compelling messaging for new and existing technology that creates value for our target audiences, clearly articulates our differentiation, and ensures consistency of messaging across touchpoints
- Evidence – guide creation of the best proof points and stories to support our positioning
- Campaigns and Content – partner with Marketing to strategize and create targeted demand generation campaigns, content (blogs, eBooks, datasheets, whitepapers, etc.), and market offers
- Field Enablement – train and enable customer-facing teams to tell the product and solution story
- Partner Enablement and Marketing – partner with Business Development to grow channel sales, position integrations with complementary technologies, and build co-marketing programs
- Industry Analysts – brief the analyst community on new innovation and build relationships with key influencers
- Pricing / Packaging -- monitor pipeline and win/loss performance, and other market signals, to inform our pricing model
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years experience in enterprise B2B software
- 4+ years product marketing experience
- Excellent product positioning and storytelling skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with a playbook and ability to manage multiple product launches at once
- Superior communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Energetic with strong ability to build trust with sales, product, services, customers, and executive management
- Proven ability to set the standard and take ownership of products and solutions, outline a strategy for attacking the market, and execute with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams and win together
- Genuine desire to continuously learn, adapt, and teach others your expertise
- Proven ability to create sales tools and sales enablement programs that increase win rates and accelerate sales cycles
- Action-oriented with great follow through on commitments
- Austin, TX or Portland, OR.