Product Marketing Associate at DISCO
DISCO is looking for ambitious and driven Product Marketing Associate to join our growing product marketing team. In this role, you will plan, create, coordinate, and execute on go-to-market activities to grow user adoption and driving engagement at key clients. This is a role with lots of potential for growth within Product Marketing – as a Product Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to develop your product marketing skills for the next step in your career.Who You Are
- More than 1 year of SaaS product marketing or similar experience
- Legal technology experience or legal background is not required, but preferred
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of clients, executives, and large groups, in person, on the phone, and via video conferencing
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. to create polished collateral
- Excellent task and project management skills
- Excellent people-management skills to work with cross-functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- Create customer-specific content such as presentations, proposals, data sheets, white papers, case studies, and webinars
- Develop custom collateral for clients
- Work with customers to develop case studies and testimonials
- Conduct regular activities to communicate product roadmap and updates via emails, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on creating key deliverables
- Be the liaison between clients and DISCO marketing team
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.