Director Product Marketing
San Francisco, Austin, TX preferred. Remote candidates in US time zone will be considered.
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketer to join our marketing team. This individual will have responsibility for product marketing and sales enablement for Marin Software.
This person will be a key driver in Marin Software’s future growth, through launching new products, enabling a global sales force, and evangelizing new innovations in enterprise digital advertising.
This role will use a number of outlets to maintain and improve Marin's position as the global leader in digital marketing technology, including but not limited to: blogging, bylines, press relations, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and customer case studies.
The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for new features. They’ll work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, and Sales Engineers, and enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Marin Software’s rapidly growing cross-channel offerings, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Work closely with Marin’s Product team to help drive the near and long term product roadmap for Marin Software.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Marin Software’s digital marketing products, services, and solutions.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support Marin’s global sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the Marin Corporate Marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and impact brand awareness.
- Support the Marin Corporate Marketing and PR teams with content to increase coverage of Marin Software in key trade, business, and national press.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Develop relationships with key Marin customers, helping to turn these customers into references.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working with working search (Google, Bing) or social (Facebook, Twitter) advertising.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing and/or ad tech industry, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert in cross-channel advertising within an enterprise organization being highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience managing events including trade shows, webcasts, and conferences is a plus, with confidence to present to audiences of any size.
- Previous experience working at a major search engine (e.g. Google, Bing), social network (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Amazon, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, or Ad Networks is preferred.
About Marin Software:
An ally to online marketers, Marin Software delivers the leading independent multichannel digital advertising platform. Our open solution unites search and social to connect our advertisers with customers wherever they are. This synergy—plus the insight and efficiency we bring to advertising—wins more customers, revenue, and ROI for the world’s top brands. Every day.
Advertisers and agencies use Marin to manage billions of dollars in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile advertising, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 14 offices worldwide including New York, Chicago, Austin, London, Paris, Dublin, Shanghai, and Singapore, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in over 170 different countries.
Marin Software is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and benefits to support our employees from different background